The TechPods model is an IT staff augmentation model, meaning we hire IT development professionals with very specific technology skill sets, exclusively for your business. We don’t have internal developers sitting on a bench nor do we use subcontractors.
Benjamin KaneCo-founder & CEO
Following 12 years of working in various management and director roles across diverse IT companies, Benjamin grew frustrated with outdated outsourcing methodologies, and was determined to find a better way. In 2018, he quit his role as Business Development Director and launched TechPods.
- 12 years in the IT industry
- Strong track record of building remote teams
- 10 years experience in various outsourcing techniques
- Digital transformation and business process specialist
"If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time"
- Steve Jobs
Mike PanayotovCo-Founder & CTO
Since the start of his career in technology as a junior developer some 17 years ago, Mike has applied his skills at all levels of software engineering & architecture. Sharing the same values as Benjamin, Mike quit his role as CTO to disrupt the IT outsourcing industry by doing what he does best - applying a modern leadership mentality, by blending proven business processes with cutting-edge technology practices.
- 17 years in the IT industry
- Strong background as Software Engineer, System Architect, CTO
- Successful background in Mobile Apps, Web, and complex back office systems
- Technology evangelist and home automation enthusiast
"Everything is designed. Few things are designed well"
- Brian Reed