PHP DeveloperSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently hiring PHP Developer for one of our clients - a datacenter infrastructure management software company, based in UK. You will become part of a dedicated engineering team based in Sofia, working directly with your colleagues in UK.
Designed to continuously monitor, plan and optimize data center performance, our client's machine learning platform built by PhD-level thermodynamic experts, helps customers save energy, increase their capacity and reduce their risk from their installed networks.
Their central application, is a web based SaaS platform for the monitoring, management and analytics of environmental data such as power, weather and thermal. Our partner creates unique energy and environmental widgets that provide users with enhanced performance metrics to run their systems at optimal levels.
The team have recently moved out of the initial product development phase, and are now moving into the international arena.
What we are looking for:
- PHP experience, (preferably PHP 7 as we use 7.4)
- Node.js and/or Orbit.js
- ECMA script 2017
- Experience implementing JSON API/REST
- Good HTML5 skills, including custom elements
- Aware of jQuery
- Capable of implementing and improving test plans
- Strong OO software design principles
- Good at using source code versioning, ideally in Git
- Happy working within an agile project management tool, ideally Jira
- Willing to suggest better practice to others
You might like to highlight any experience you have in:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environments
- Service worker
- AWS technologies
- Doctrine (PHP)
What you’ll get:
- A rare opportunity to come with us on a journey, play a key role in defining the product and your future role as we grow. At the end, we hope we can all look back on what we create and say: “we did that.”
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.