Business Development SpecialistSofia, Bulgaria
As part of TechPods’ growth strategy for 2021 and beyond, we are currently hiring a Business Development Specialist to join the team in Sofia.
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs.
The Business Development Specialist role is a full-time position based at our HQ in Sofia. Reporting directly to the CEO, and working closely with the CTO, the Business Development Specialist will assist with new business development, sales, and account management exclusively within the UK market.
- Dynamic database management
- Sales pipeline management within CRM system
- Lead generation & lead process management
- Proactive engagement of potential clientele using various channels
- Client retention and scaling via cross-selling or up-selling
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent command of English (if you are a native speaker, this will be considered advantageous)
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales / business development role
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT sector
- Experience in a results-driven sales environment with a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated success in negotiating complex contracts that involve products and services
- Solid, proven track-record of corporate sales (preferably within the UK market)
- Solid experience in different sales and business development strategies
- Strong technical knowledge in and around software, software tools, and development processes
- Strong team player mentality, with respect for others
- Willingness to own the business, and operate with business-owner mentality
What you get:
- Excellent opportunity to grow within an ambitious environment
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to have an impact on the future direction of the company
- Dedicated car-parking space at the office
- BizDev budget for events, and/or other marketing strategies
- Private health & dental cover
- Multisport card
- Regular trips to UK to attend events, meet clients etc
- Regular team building events
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.