DevOps EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company based in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnership, as opposed to vendorship.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for our newest UK-based partner, an award-winning hotel website and booking service specializing in finding the world’s most inspiring boutique hotels. Founded in 2003, the company maintains a hand-picked and anonymously reviewed collection of 1,500 of the world’s most stylish hotels and villas.
The technology team takes responsibility for creating and updating a large variety of global systems. They are a growing team, with back-end and front-end developers, QAs, designers/UX, DevOps engineers and product owners, organised into cross-functional scrum teams. And they look to remain ahead of the curve and adopt leading-edge technologies where that can help us achieve our goals and targets.
Is this job for me?
You are ambitious, bursting with ideas about the ways to improve the systems you work with and are always looking to improve your skills. You are ready to pool your ideas with your team and come up with more and more awesome solutions. You love cloud-based infrastructure and automated methods of creating, operating and maintaining infrastructure as code. You want to work with a great team who care that they are doing the right thing in the right way.
About the role:
This role is a DevOps engineer in an AWS-hosted environment. You will be contributing to the development and operation of all online e-commerce systems, the back-end system and API integrations with 3rd Parties.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in STEM or equivalent experience
- Experience with any Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure, GCP ,Digital Ocean, etc)
- Experience in Software Development (As Ops, Dev or both)
- Linux experience
- Experience with Git and Docker
- Scripting in either of Python, Bash, Golang
We would consider it a plus if you have experience with:
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- 25 days paid holidays
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Co-funded MultiSport card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.