Cloud Infrastructure EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success is within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently hiring a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a UK-based partner that is passionate about reviews. Review insights help brands improve their service and products, and help consumers make informed decisions. Every day our partners collect thousands of trustworthy reviews for thousands of brands.
What you'll be doing:
- Ongoing support of the existing cloud-based infrastructure
- Participate in the design and build of complex cloud-based infrastructure running a high-volume SaaS platform, including load balancers, networking, firewalls, Linux virtual machines, cloud scaling, databases, and associated technologies
- Identify, develop and implement tooling solutions to automate common tasks
- Testing, debugging, and troubleshooting platform-level problems in our lives and QA environments
- Work with product teams to ensure services are appropriately configured for production release, considering predicted load volumes, scalability, redundancy, and security requirements
- Prioritize and deliver recommendations and improvements in response to incidents
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of equivalent commercial experience
- Fundamental knowledge and practical experience in working with networking technologies, Linux-based operating systems, and database technologies.
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience, AWS or GCP.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care 25 days of paid holidays + 1 day of Birthday off :)
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should this mission be of interest to you, please send your CV in Bulgarian, or English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.