Senior DevOps / Systems EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
Are you interested in Blockchain? And interested in solving fascinating problems with fascinating tools? We're currently on the lookout for exceptional DevOps / Systems Engineers to join a Berlin-based FinTech market leader who is expanding their tech team here in Bulgaria via TechPods.
The company offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ethereum - whether online or mobile - with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
As a Senior DevOps / Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for our client's core AWS infrastructure and constantly improve it in terms of automation, resilience and robustness.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure codebase
- Continuously improve our client's CI/CD automation to speed up the deployment cycles
- Continuously improve our cloud infrastructure logging/auditing capabilities
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to identify and solve issues and tasks that can be automated
- Ensure the security of the cloud infrastructure and services, including reliable backup and real-time monitoring
- Continuously improve and test the backup/recovery strategy
- Contribute with your input to the definition of our internal roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or systems engineering related major or equivalent related work experience
- You have experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- You bring a strong background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- You have experience with Configuration Management tools (Terraform preferred) and scripting languages (bash or python, etc)
- Additionally, you have strong Linux experience
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world's first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement
- To work on meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers' lives
- A competitive salary
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- Zero Trading fees to use our client's products
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Access to internal crypto academy to develop your trading skills
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lot’s of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings, regular teambuilding events to get to know your co-workers, and unforgettable company trips
To apply for this role, please send us your CV in English.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.