Technical LeadSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for a Technical Lead that will work collaboratively within a fast-driven software development team. The position is open for a UK- based market leader whose purpose is to build and deliver a next-generation cloud-native technology platform that will enable businesses to access the financial products and services they need to succeed in global trade. The platform is to be built on modern infrastructure and technologies in a way that will provide the backbone for the future of the business for years to come.
- The day-to-day management of the payments platform team.
- Working with the PM to prioritise backlog items and delegating work to team members.
- Coaching and mentoring technical team members.
- Ensuring the quality of code being delivered to end-users is kept high.
- Roadmapping of the tech strategy.
- Defining the implementation of the tech strategy.
- Architectural design decision making.
- Capacity planning and hiring of new team members.
You’re the right person for us if :
- You are willing to be part of a small, but growing, cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, whilst following security best practices and with a performance-driven mindset.
- If you have previous experience in a managerial role and you have experience with Node.js, and TypeScript for the front-end.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies.
- Additional private health and dental care.
- 25 days paid leave.
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely.
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued.
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company.
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events.
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.