Network Security EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
Since 2018 TechPods' innovative co-sourcing model of work has enabled companies to scale faster and team members to develop significantly in the desired field of the IT industry. TechPods relies on transparency and trust and builds dedicated teams with its partners. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
Our partner is currently looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer. They have become one of Ireland’s most trusted managed IT services providers for a wide range of sectors in the last 16 years. Their focus on IT, networks, systems, and cybersecurity ensures that all data and systems are protected.
About the role:
The network security engineer will work as part of a team providing network and security services to our customers. The Security Monitoring & Response Team works on security monitoring implementations and escalations.
What you’ll be doing as a Network Security Engineer:
- SIEM installations & maintenance (Insoc, Scout, Sentinel)
- SIEM / SOC escalation tickets
- Cybersecurity Training tickets & on-going management
- Webroot tickets & reporting
- Datto Email Protect tickets
- Microsoft Intune / Defender monitoring and reporting tickets
- Incident response team member
- Managed services security escalations
You're the right person for us if you have:
- Extensive knowledge of securing network devices (switches, firewalls, servers, storage) and any other security networking hardware or software tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Sonic-wall Firewalls and strong firewall configuration experience is an advantage.
- Reviewing system changes for security implications and recommending improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information systems or Computer engineering/science.
- Accredited in Microsoft MS-500 & AZ-500 , CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skill.
- Positive attitude and a focus on assisting customers through continuous security improvements.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Full-time role with a labor contract
- High-end Windows machine + Monitor & all needed peripheral devices
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events etc
- Internal referral program
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, or hybrid
- Free refreshments and fruits in the office
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Additional private health and dental care
- Co-funded Multisport card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English. Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.