DevOps EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
Are you interested in Blockchain? And interested in solving fascinating problems with fascinating tools? We're currently on the lookout for exceptional DevOps Engineers to join a Berlin-based FinTech market leader who is expanding their tech team here in Bulgaria via TechPods.
The company offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ethereum - whether online or mobile - with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will learn our client's core AWS infrastructure and constantly through the mentorship of Senior DevOps Engineers improve it in terms of automation, resilience and robustness.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You will support the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure codebase
- You will continuously, with the guidance of our Senior DevOps, improve the CI/CD automation to speed up the deployment cycles
- You will support the cloud infrastructure logging/auditing capabilities
- You will collaborate with the Engineering team to identify and solve issues and tasks that can be automated
- You will ensure the security of our client's cloud infrastructure and services, including reliable backup and real-time monitoring
- You will continuously improve and test the backup/recovery strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or systems engineering related major or equivalent related work experience
- You have experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- You bring a strong background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- You have experience with Configuration Management tools (Terraform preferred) and scripting languages (bash or python, etc)
- Additionally, you have strong Linux experience
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world's first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement
- To work on meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers' lives
- A competitive salary
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- Zero Trading fees to use our client's products
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Access to internal crypto academy to develop your trading skills
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lot’s of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings, regular teambuilding events to get to know your co-workers, and unforgettable company trips
To apply for this role, please send us your CV in English.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.