Mobile Developer with FlutterSofia, Bulgaria
ТechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for an experienced Mobile Developer with Flutter that will work collaboratively within a fast-driven software development team. The position is open for a UK- based market leader whose purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. "To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together - not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal." If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones using the Flutter framework
- Contribute to optimizing processes and the continuous improvement of our product(s)
- Understand what new tools or frameworks, or how changes in the language or new features in the SDK can help improve the product
- Work closely with other Developers, Testers, Product Owner and other creative individuals
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience of Dart/Flutter
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Knowledge of major state management approaches typical for Flutter (BLoC, Provider, etc.)
- Understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of different cross-platform frameworks
- Experience working with version control (e.g., Git, Gerrit, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, clean architecture, and unit/widget
- Understanding network communication, standards, and protocols (HTTP, REST, JSON API, GraphQL)
- Experience with automated testing and building (CI/CD)
- Strong problem-solving characteristics
- Clear, concise communication skills and good command of written and spoken English
We would consider it a plus if you have experience with:
- Other cross-platform mobile frameworks
From us, you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Excellent salary
- Full-time role with a labor contract
- Self-development budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
- Part of a strong local tech community with lot’s of technology events etc
- Additional private health and dental care
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Optional work from home/remote
- Regular team-building events
- MacBook Pro + Monitor & all needed peripheral devices
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.