Scrum MasterSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model, which is very similar to the Spotify one, enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success is within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently in search of a Scrum Master, for a UK-based partner that is passionate about reviews. Review insights help brands improve their service and products, and help consumers make informed decisions. Every day our partners collect thousands of trustworthy reviews for thousands of brands.
You will be:
- You will be responsible for a vital and dynamic team, by offering a collaborative working environment, with a strong culture of developing leading solutions using the latest technologies. Moreover, you will be in close collaboration with Product Owners. The Scrum Master needs to oversee a team/s dedication to one of the various streams of development comprising Java, UI Developers and QA Engineers.
What we're looking for:
- Is a person with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical discipline or demonstrable equivalent career experience.
- Is a person with experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a development team, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Is a person that is able to communicate with, influence and engage senior stakeholders across a matrix organisation.
- Is a person that is able to work under pressure, at speed to meet deadlines while achieving high-quality results.
- Is a person that has outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Is a person that is able to lead, inspire and influence others to achieve success.
- Is a person with experience in business analysis practices.
What we will consider as a plus if:
- You are a Certified Scrum Master.
- You have experience with the software development of a product/service provided as SaaS.
- You have a previous working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- You have experience in working with co-located Scrum teams.
- You have knowledge and understanding of the Ratings & Reviews industry or other marketing technology platforms.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- 25 days paid holidays + 1 day Birthday off :)
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.