Junior Recruitment SpecialistSofia, Bulgaria
WHO WE ARE:
TechPods is a British / Bulgarian IT company based in Campus X, Sofia. We started the company with one goal - to change the way international companies access top IT development talent in Bulgaria. We started small but we're thinking big, since September 2018 we have grown to 15 people with employees in Sofia, and Plovdiv! We plan to grow to 50 employees before the end of 2021 in Sofia, Belgrade, and Skopje so we're going to need some help with that!
WHAT WE DO:
We build teams of highly skilled IT development people for our international clients!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US:
TechPods is a cool and calm place to work. You will be fully supported by a group of smart people who will help you succeed with even the smallest of tasks! We take our work very seriously and sometimes we have deadlines to hit but most of the time you will have enough freedom to enjoy the perfect work-life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare and dental cover
- Public transport card
- Regular team building events
- Self development budget
- Fantastic office facilities at Campus X with free tea, coffee, games room, roof terrace, etc.
- You will be responsible for assisting the whole recruitment lifecycle, from maintaining your network, to headhunting and hiring
- Articulating the TechPods culture and values to prospective candidates
- Participating in development and implementation of new recruitment strategies, including social media, career days, tech events, university presence etc
- Participate in building and maintaining talent search database
- Maintaining fluid communications with line manager with weekly progress reports
- Benchmark internal recruitment practices against market information to stay up to date with industry best practices
- University education (can be pending)
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, particularly Linkedin
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.