Senior Front-End EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
Our partner is a UK- based company, and together we are seeking a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us build and deliver a next-generation cloud-native technology platform that will enable businesses to access the financial products and services they need to succeed in global trade. The platform is to be built on modern infrastructure and technologies in a way that will provide the backbone for the future of the business for years to come.
- Taking ownership of the maintenance and development of the front-end of our new web app.
- Select appropriate patterns/abstractions/dependencies for the development of new features.
- Refactoring existing features and paying down tech debt.
- Providing input on prototypes/designs and defining acceptance criteria for features.
You’re the right person for us if you have:
- Strong experience in building for browsers (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Strong experience in front-end frameworks and libraries (React, Next.js, Tailwind, CSS).
- Experience in writing well-tested software (TDD, BDD, Jest, Cypress).
- Experience in working with APIs (GraphQL) and data fetching in React.
- Experience in working with design systems and component-based front-end architectures (Storybook).
- Good understanding of accessibility and performance.
- Good understanding of UX patterns and principles.
- An eye for design would be useful but not essential.
- Additional private health and dental care.
- Flexible working hours, from our new modern office at Campus X with free tea, coffee, games room, roof terrace, etc.
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued.
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company.
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
- 25 days paid leave
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.