DevOps Engineer (Azure)Sofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company based in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnership, as opposed to vendorship.
We're currently hiring a DevOps Engineer for our UK-based partner that is creating a domestic energy profiling platform. This is а fully automated (AI) in-home assistant that analyzes and saves energy through big data. Its mission is to help you reduce your personal carbon footprint and show you how many trees you can save by doing so.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with deep knowledge of Linux and experience in coding and scripting, who will be responsible for our core Аzure infrastructure and constantly improve it in terms of automation, resilience, and robustness.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Help us design, develop and maintain Azure cloud infrastructure
- Design, architect, develop, deploy and evolve CI/CD systems for our cloud applications
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
- Write application deployment automation
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
- Document automation processes
Skills and desired experience
- Have hands-on experience with Azure Cloud tools and ecosystem
- Experience with Azure Repos, branching, code review, and code analysis tools
- High levels of experience in the Azure Cloud with a key focus on IaaS, networks, and storage deployed through Bicep, ARM Templates or Terraform.
- Post-deployment configuration with Ansible, Bash Script, or Python
- In-depth knowledge of Azure and understanding of hyper-scale clouds using cloud-native technologies
- Good understanding of Azure network and infrastructure security, including Azure Firewalls, App Gateways, NSGs
- Alternative cloud platforms such as AWS or Google cloud is considered an advantage
- Self-motivated and self-starter who is results-oriented with high degrees of accountability, commitment, and responsibility.
Nice to have
- Have integrated devices with Microsoft Azure SDK and Microsoft IoT solution based on IoT Hub
What you'll get
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.