Technical Product ManagerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company based in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale fast while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within a partnership, as opposed to vendorship.
We're currently looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead the development of a new digital marketing start-up. The position is open for our UK - based partner whose purpose is to build a cutting-edge platform that will connect digital entrepreneurs and business in order for them to thrive in the modern business landscape.
This pivotal role is all about turning big-picture strategies into actionable plans, orchestrating product development, and ensuring the alignment between business goals and the ever-evolving market.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate closely with the CTO, engineers, designers, the marketing and business development departments, to define and execute the product roadmap for the platform
- Conduct market research to understand the industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape, translating your findings into product enhancements and features
- Define and prioritize product requirements, user stories, and use cases, considering both technical feasibility and business value
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of features, while managing technical trade-offs
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap, clearly communicating updates and progress to internal stakeholders
- Monitor platform performance, gather user feedback, and iterate on features to continuously improve user experience and drive engagement
- Lead the preparation and execution of product launches, coordinating marketing, sales, and customer support efforts
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and competitor products to enhance product development strategies
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as a Technical Product Manager, preferably in a startup or technology-focused environment
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts with the engineering team
- Solid understanding of startup ecosystems, innovation, and market dynamics
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and within scope
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and product management tools
- Strong leadership qualities with a proactive and adaptable attitude
What you’ll get
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
- Enhance Your Well-being through additional Private and Dental Care
- Outdoor, and Wellness Activities with a Co-funded MultiSport or CoolFit Card
- Enrich Your Knowledge through Informative Weekly Company Assemblies and Regular Team-building events
- Self-development budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
If you would like to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.