Junior Full-Stack TypeScript EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for a Junior Full-Stack TypeScript Engineer - Node.js/React that will work collaboratively within a fast-driven software development team.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop the next-generation Human Resource Management system, working directly with the CTO and under their mentorship
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design effective APIs
- Design and write clean, functioning, testable code for both the frontend and backend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness, efficiency, and security
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration pipeline
You’re the right person for us if you have:
- Knowledge in ES6+ and TypeScript
- Еxperience with front-end frameworks and libraries (preferably React)
- Experience in server-side development with Node
- Experience in testing libraries (Jest, Mocha, etc.) is a plus
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and REST APIs
- An eye for design would be useful but not essential
- Desire to learn and improve technical skills
Why should you join us:
- TechPods is a cool and calm place to work. You will be fully supported by a group of smart people who will help you succeed with even the smallest of tasks! We take our work very seriously and sometimes we have deadlines to hit but most of the time you will have enough freedom to enjoy the perfect work-life balance.
- Additional private health and dental care
- Flexible working hours, from our new modern office at Campus X with free tea, coffee, games room, roof terrace, etc.
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.