Python DeveloperSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for an experienced Python Developer that will work collaboratively within an agile software development team.
The position is open for a Manchester-based market leader who develops behavioral-based assessments, combining neuroscience, AI and gamification. They are expanding their tech team here in Bulgaria with the help of TechPods.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Python 3.8+
- Experience working with relational databases and ORMs, including scaling and optimization (we use Aurora, but experience working with PostgreSQL/MySQL in production is fine)
- Pytest (or similar)
- Django 2.0+, or any other equivalent web frameworks, i.e Flask or FastAPI
WE WILL CONSIDER AS A PLUS:
- AWS operational experience in production- specifically around EC2 and SQS, Kinesis, and configuring iAM roles for inter-service connections.
- CI/CD (Gitlab)
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Decent git-fu
- Experience in Unix-like operating systems supporting a production server
You can see the full stack share here:
HOW WE WORK:
- We don’t have a hierarchical structure or ivory tower architects, we all collaborate on all aspects of design and implementation.
- Everything is tested, everything is automated. All our services have comprehensive test suites (we use TDD), but everything is then tested with exhaustive acceptance tests, performance tests and production tests.
- We embrace Continuous Delivery, therefore every commit gets fully tested and is automatically deployed to production without any manual approval or intervention.
- Delivering high-quality production code with supporting tests and documentation.
- Proactively investigating and encouraging new technologies and design approaches.
- Collaboration - we encourage a culture of discussion and teamwork.
- Providing code reviews and feedback to other team members in a constructive manner.
- Working with our data scientists to build out their internal tooling and enable them to improve our product.
- As our cross-functional developer, you’ll be helping design and build our app that has served over 1 million candidates to date in over 45 countries around the world.
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities
Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.