Full-Stack Software EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently hiring a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a UK-based partner that is passionate about reviews. Review insights help brands improve their service and products, and help consumers make informed decisions. Every day our partners collect thousands for thousands of brands.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working as a software engineer within an agile squad. Adhering to the team's agile methodologies and development principles, translating requirements into performant and scalable solutions, and always striving for continuous improvement.
- Software maintenance and support, improvements and bug fixes, will always be necessary.
- Unit testing is essential, as well as technical documentation, both as inline code comments and as knowledge-sharing documents for use by peers.
- A DevOps mentally is required: Close collaboration with the Cloud Infrastructure Team support software CI/CD, configuration management and monitoring.
What we're looking for:
- Around 4 years of commercial software engineering experience in either or both Front-end and Server-side development
- Rest APIs and object-orientated language, preferably Java 8 or higher
- Spring development
- Microservices – Docker, Kubernetes
- Development of Cloud-based skills, ideally with the Google Cloud Platform
- Test-driven development experience
- Experience in working with colocated and remote developers
We would consider it a plus if you have experience with:
- Software development of a product/service provided as SaaS.
- Deployment automation: CI/CD, test automation
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- 25 days paid holidays + 1 day of Birthday off :)
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.