Software EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer that will work collaboratively within a fast driven software development team.\ The position is open for UK- based market leader whose purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. "To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together - not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. As part of this ambitious plan, our goal is to become the ‘Best Employer in the UK’ by 2030. If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!"
You will become part of a dedicated engineering team based in Sofia, working directly with your team in the UK.
What we are looking for?
- Strong experience with Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Previous experience with React would be a plus.
- Good hands-on experience with Typescript
- PostgreSQL, MySQL or relational database experience
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably in AWS (GCP would be a plus)
- Knowledge/interest in Scala
- Ability to articulate improvements within software engineering for operational benefit
- An inquisitive and curious approach, with confidence to tackle difficult problems
- Rapid adoptee of merit-proven new approaches & technologies
- Problem solver / structured thinker
- Always happy to help and a natural sharer of knowledge
You’re the right person for us if:
- You are genuinely passionate about developing products that will positively impact over a million people and also our environment
- You love working in teams and collaboratively building features that impact customers
- You are motivated by owning products, from inception to continuous improvement
- You believe strongly in test driven development and continuous delivery
- You love building scalable, resilient solutions
- You seek learning opportunities to deepen your expertise or broaden your knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.