DevOps Lead EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently hiring a DevOps Lead Engineer for a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Their Financial Platform as a Service enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. Our client empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
Currently our partner is expanding the DevOps department and they need an experienced engineer to lead a team of 3-4 Senior DevOps Engineers.
What you'll do:
- Identify priorities for the DevOps team, establish proper processes, and procedures within the team;
- Ensuring any technical issues faced by teams are resolved;
- Leading and coaching team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for growth;
- Analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline
- Support the migration of all systems to Kubernetes;
- Support server administration;
- Development and use of automation to deploy infrastructure, applications and configurations;
- Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments
- Handling of ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Lead the DevOps team - you will have freedom to choose the best way to operate and use the methodologies that you prefer.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Solid experience working with Linux (CentOS);
- Solid experience with scripting languages (Ansible, Bash, Python or Perl);
- Solid experience with Web Technologies (Apache, Nginx, Haproxy);
- Experience with containerization (Docker);
- Experience with Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewalls);
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers;
- Experience with monitoring applications (Zabbix, ELK, Graylog) will be considered a plus;
- Attention to detail;
- Very good English skills.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Excellent salary
- Flexibility with working hours
- Full-time role with a labor contract
- Self-development budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
- Part of a strong local tech community with lot’s of technology events etc
- Additional private health and dental care
- Multisport card
- Optional work from home/remote
- Regular team-building events
- Laptop + Monitor
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted