Senior Golang Software EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for an experienced Golang Software Engineer that will work collaboratively within a fast-driven software development team. The position is open for Berlin-based FinTech market leader who is expanding their tech team here in Bulgaria via TechPods.The company offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ethereum - whether online or mobile - with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
In this position, you will work as part of a squad team within the engineering chapter (similar to the Spotify approach). Your core responsibilities will include working within your squad to write and deliver new features, maintaining and enhancing existing products, debugging and resolving issues, writing automated tests, and providing technical guidance and support.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Software engineer
- Advanced knowledge and testing skills in Golang and Microservice architectures
- Gained experience in PostgreSQL and/or other relational Database is a plus
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world's first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement.
What you’ll get:
- A rare opportunity to come with us on a journey, play a key role in defining the product and your future role as we grow. In the end, we hope we can all look back on what we create and say: “we did that.”
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.