The company offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ether - whether online or mobile - with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
In this position, you will work as part of a squad team within the engineering chapter (similar to the Spotify approach). Your core responsibilities will include working within your squad to write and deliver new features, maintaining and enhancing existing products, debugging and resolving issues, writing automated tests, and providing technical guidance and support.
The tech stack (in brief) covers React, NodeJS, TypeScript, React Native, MongoDB, AWS, and more.
You'll be working on:
- Development of new features
- Enhancement of existing features
- Maintenance and improvement of existing code
- Investigating, debugging and resolving bugs and issues
- Writing automated tests
- Carrying out manual testing
- Completing technical designs
In addition, you'll be increasing your understanding of the codebase and development standards/processes so that you can:
- Carry out development tasks across more of the product stack
- Recommend and implement improvements to our codebase and development practices
- Provide technical support and guidance to other developers
- You have gained at least 2 years of experience as a Full-stack Software engineer
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You are interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world's first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement
- To work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible - Check our stack Here
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lot’s of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings, regular teambuilding events to get to know your co-workers, and unforgettable company trips
To apply for this role, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.