React Native DeveloperSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company based in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale fast while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within a partnership, as opposed to vendorship.
We're currently looking for a React Native Developer to be part of the development of a new digital marketing start-up. The position is open for our UK - based partner whose purpose is to build a cutting-edge platform that will connect digital entrepreneurs and business in order for them to thrive in the modern business landscape. This pivotal role involves taking a crucial part in designing and developing the platform from the grounds-up, while taking ownership and choosing the right methods to do so. As a React Native Developer for our platform, you'll play an important role in turning the business' goals into a successful reality.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, and deploy a robust React Native platform
- Build and implement dynamic and user-friendly mobile interfaces that are both visually appealing and highly responsive
- Develop well-structured, efficient, and scalable code to ensure optimal performance and exceptional user experiences
- Integrate REST APIs and other third-party services to enhance platform functionality and interoperability
- Work closely with the rest of the team to translate wireframes and design concepts into functional, polished features
- Participate in peer code reviews to maintain code quality, adhere to best practices, and promote continuous improvement
- Tackle challenges and troubleshoot issues promptly, ensuring a seamless app experience for users
- Stay current with the latest developments in React Native and contribute innovative ideas to enhance platform capabilities
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as a React Native Developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful projects
- Familiarity with state management tools like Redux or MobX
- Solid grasp of mobile app architecture patterns, such as Flux or MVP
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to optimize app performance
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities, fostering collaboration within a diverse group
- Preferred: Familiarity with GCP services
- Preferred: Previous involvement in the development of startup platforms or applications
What you’ll get
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
- Enhance your well-being through additional Private and Dental Care
- Outdoor, and Wellness Activities with a Co-funded MultiSport or CoolFit Card
- Enrich your knowledge through Informative Weekly Company Assemblies and Regular Team-building events
- Self-development budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
If you would like to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.