Head of Business DevelopmentSofia, Bulgaria
As part of TechPods’ growth strategy for 2021 and beyond, we are currently hiring a Head of Business Development to join the team in Sofia.
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs.
The Head of Business Development role is a full-time position based at our HQ in Sofia. Reporting directly to the CEO, and working closely with the CTO, the HoBD will take the lead on new business development within the UK market, sales, and account management, as well as having an opinion on sales, marketing, and operational strategies throughout 2021 and beyond.
- Leadership and management of new business pipeline
- Proactive engagement of potential clientele
- Active engagement prospecting
- Account management for new clients
- Client retention and scaling via cross-selling or up-selling
- Working directly with CEO to establish and maintain core business strategies
- Public event speaking engagements if required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Native-level of British English (if you are a British native, this will be considered advantageous)
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same role
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT sector
- Minimum 3 years experience in a results-driven sales environment with a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated success in negotiating complex contracts that involve products and services
- Strong professional network within the UK
- Solid, proven track-record of corporate sales (preferably within the UK market)
- Solid experience in different sales and business development strategies
- Strong technical knowledge in and around software, software tools, and development processes
- Strong team player mentality, with respect for others
- Willingness to own the business, and operate with business-owner mentality
What you get:
- Excellent opportunity to own the business development department
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to have an impact on the future direction of the company
- Dedicated car-parking space at the office
- BizDev budget for events, and/or other marketing strategies
- Private health & dental cover for you and the family (Husband/Wife, children)
- Multisport card
- Optional work from home / remote
- Regular trips to UK to attend events, meet clients etc
- Regular team building events
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.