Automation QA EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently in a search for an Automation QA Engineer for a UK based partner that is passionate about reviews. Review insights help brands improve their service and products, and help consumers make informed decisions. Every day our partners collect thousands of trustworthy reviews for thousands of brands.
What you'll be doing:
The role is 60:40 split between automation & manual testing.
- Testing of our core application
- Creating and executing accurate and detailed test plans
- Capturing, reporting and retesting of defects
- Participate in team activities such as planning, stand up and retrospectives
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of commercial testing experience
- Ability to translate high level requirements into working test cases
- Goal focused with commitment to meet targets
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Willingness to work collaboratively within the team and extended team e.g. UI developers, Java Developers and other stakeholders
- Agile tools such Jira and Confluence
We would consider a plus if you have experience with:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level or Higher
- Previous experience of testing customer facing websites.
- Mobile testing experience
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- 25 days paid holidays + 1 day Birthday off :)
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.