Senior DevOps EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer for a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Their Financial Platform as a Service enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. Our client empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
What you'll do:
- Analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Development and use of automation to deploy infrastructure, applications and configurations.
- Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments.
- Handling of ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
What we're looking for
- Experience working with Linux (CentOS).
- Experience with scripting languages (Ansible, Bash, Python or Perl).
- Experience with Web Technologies (Apache, Nginx, Haproxy).
- Experience with Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewalls).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers.
- Experience with monitoring applications (Zabbix, ELK, Graylog) will be considered a plus.
- Very good English skills.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Excellent salary
- Flexibility with working hours
- Full-time role with a labor contract
- Self-development budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
- Part of a strong local tech community with lot’s of technology events etc
- Additional private health and dental care
- Multisport card
- Optional work from home/remote
- Regular team-building events
- Laptop + Monitor
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted