Senior Software EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company based in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale fast while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within a partnership, as opposed to vendorship.
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our London-based partner pioneering the £40bn+ market research industry. The revolutionary team leverages big data to drive new-product innovation. They use social data and proprietary AI techniques to accurately predict consumer behaviour, refining datasets through patent-pending machine learning. These insights into consumer trends empower leading CPG companies worldwide to stay ahead of the curve.
The Senior Software Engineer will be pivotal in designing, building, and maintaining high-performance services for our SaaS products. The requirements are having strong hands-on Java, microservices, and cloud expertise. Collaborates with cross-functional teams and thrives in an agile environment, driving best practices and innovation.
What you’ll be doing
- Crafting and maintaining high-quality backend systems that power our innovative products
- Collaborating with a diverse, talented team to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Engaging in the entire software development lifecycle, from shaping requirements to testing, deployment, and production
- Staying at the cutting edge of the ever-evolving software landscape
- Nurturing and guiding junior engineers on their journey to excellence
About your profile
- Strong work experience in Back-end Java Development
- A natural sense of ownership and accountability
- Extensive hands-on experience crafting Java services, with a preference for those in the Spring (Boot) ecosystem
- Proven track record in architecting and deploying scalable solutions using containers within a cloud environment
- Adapt to collaborating within agile and XP frameworks, showcasing your excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Honed problem-solving and analytical abilities that drive innovative solutions
- Full-stack (React, TS)
- Big data and data science
- IaC (Terraform)
What you’ll get from us
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Co-funded MultiSport Card / Cool Fit Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Co-funded Transportation card
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, and events
If you would like to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.