Technical RecruiterSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success is within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
WHAT WE DO:
We build teams of highly skilled IT development people for our international clients!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US:
TechPods is a cool and calm place to work. You will be fully supported by a group of smart people who will help you succeed with even the smallest of tasks! We take our work very seriously and sometimes we have deadlines to hit but most of the time you will have enough freedom to enjoy the perfect work-life balance.
- You will be responsible for the whole recruitment lifecycle, from maintaining your network to headhunting and hiring;
- Articulating the TechPods culture and values to prospective candidates;
- Participating in the development and implementation of new recruitment strategies, including social media, career days, tech events, university presence, etc.;
- Build and maintain talent search database;
- Maintaining fluid communications with line manager with weekly progress reports;
- Benchmark internal recruitment practices against market information to stay up to date with industry best practices;
- Academic background in the field of Human Resources/Economics etc.
- Previous experience in the HR field is beneficial
- Proven recruitment track record is a bonus
- Good LinkedIn network and social media presence
- Result-oriented and highly organized individual
- Self-driven personality
- Excellent computer literacy (GSuite Apps)
- Team player
- Energy to learn
- Fluency in English.
- Additional private health and dental care
- Flexible working hours, from our new modern office at Campus X with free tea, coffee, games room, roof terrace, etc.
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.