System AdministratorSofia, Bulgaria
Since 2018 TechPods' innovative co-sourcing model of work has enabled companies to scale faster and team members to develop significantly in the desired field of the IT industry. TechPods relies on transparency and trust and builds dedicated teams with its partners. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
Our partner is currently looking for an experienced System Administrator. They have become one of Ireland’s most trusted managed IT services providers for a wide range of sectors in the last 16 years. Their focus on I.T, networks, systems, and cybersecurity ensures that all data and systems are protected.
What you will be doing as a System Administrator:
- Provision of dedicated IT support to our clients in the hospitality sector and the South - East of Ireland
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics of a variety of hardware and systems, escalating to vendor support when appropriate
- Deliver support on issues of varying complexity
- Monitoring and support of the client network
- Where required, co-ordinate with 3rd parties
- Set up and maintenance of new users
- Be the customer advocate
You're the right person for us if you have:
- 4 + years experience as an IT Engineer, and IT Field Engineer, with proven experience within a Microsoft environment
- Ability to work on multiple customers’ sites in a support role and be involved in projects
- Microsoft Product IT Skills e.g., Office 365, Windows, Azure, etc.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Network troubleshooting
- Firewalls, switches, access points including VLANs and VPN technology
- Excellent people, communication, and customer service skills
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
- A Microsoft MCP for Client and Server OS (MCP, MCSA)
- 1-2 years working in a technical support environment
- Application Support – 1st Level
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Customer-focused with a proven track record in your current role
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in teams
What you'll get?
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Full-time role with a labor contract
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events etc
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Hybrid working time
- Regular team-building events
High-end Windows machine + Monitor & all needed peripheral devices
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.\ All documents will be treated with strict confidentiality.