Technical Product ManagerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for a Technical Product Manager that will work collaboratively within a fast driven software development team.The position is open for our UK- based partner whose purpose is to power human progress with clean and affordable energy for everyone.
We’re looking for someone to join one of the product teams developing a platform that coordinates and supports the national network of field engineers.
The Field Operations business includes hundreds of Smart Energy Engineers who visit homes to install hardware like smart meters and IoT devices, as well as the scheduling staff who plan and manage their workloads. You’ll be working to improve the tools these teams use on a daily basis.
What will you be doing?
- We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Field Tech Integration Team, responsible for connecting the internal product, our bespoke field force management tool, to other systems in our estate.
- We’re looking for someone who has a technical background and a product mindset to evolve current capabilities and deliver effective solutions as we scale and grow. You’ll embrace challenging how things are done and have a passion for making forward-thinking and fulfilling place for engineers to work.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills, the ability to pragmatically prioritise and be able to manage and plan with a variety of stakeholders with varying needs.
We'd love to hear from you if you...
- Are an accomplished Technical Product Manager, or not! We hope to hear from anyone with a product and technical mindset who’s looking for a new challenge.
- Are an expert communicator; you are proficient in understanding complex domains and explaining those succinctly
- Have experience of working in an Agile environment
- Are equally comfortable working with leaders and team members alike
- Are comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing market needs
- Have strong analytical skills, able to cut through opinions with data
- Are experienced in working with technical products that have multiple stakeholders
- Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
- Love sharing your skills and experiences with colleagues
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
- Can build bridges with people across the organisation Are fluent in written and spoken English in a business context
- Have a technical background either academically or as an engineer (preferable)
- A competitive salary
- Contract term of 6 months, with an option of extending
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.