Senior Scala DeveloperSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a transparent Co-sourcing company based at Campus X in Sofia. Traditional IT outsourcing methodologies usually hinder business growth, that's why more companies are choosing the TechPods model where transparency is in everything we do.
WE BELIEVE IN CO-SOURCING, NOT OUTSOURCING!
We’re currently looking for an experienced Scala Developer for our Manchester-based client that develop an unique behaviour-based assessment solution backed by neuroscience, AI and gamification.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing functional, test driven Scala in close collaboration with our front-end developers and business stakeholders.
- Working with our data scientists to build out their internal tooling and enable them to improve our product.
- As our cross functional developer, you’ll be helping design and build our app that has served over 1 million candidates to date in over 45 countries around the world.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong software development skills; proficiency in Scala or another functional language
- Experience working with Agile, TDD and CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes or AWS Services is helpful
- Willingness to get involved in any part of the software lifecycle as needed, whether it be writing Scala code, designing and building our infrastructure or setting up our monitoring and alerting tools
- A good communicator, can articulate technical aspects to non-technical team members
- Someone who genuinely enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative way, is prepared to listen to others and doesn’t shy away from taking ownership
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible.
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home or even remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.