IT Support AnalystSofia, Bulgaria
ТechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst for our partner that has become one of Ireland’s most trusted providers of Managed IT Services for a wide range of sectors in the last 16 years and counting. They focus on I.T, networks, systems, and cybersecurity, and manage all of the IT requirements so that people don’t have to worry about whether their data and systems are protected.
What you will be doing as IT Support Analyst:
- Working in a growing Service Desk team and developing procedures based on ITIL Framework and designed to align to the ISO accreditation (27001)
- Extensive communication and interaction with other teams and peers to ensure the customer gets the prompt outcome
- Fault finding with escalation to Senior Engineers and external 3rd parties when required
- Provision of accounts and equipment
- The first point of contact for customers, gathering information and logging appropriately
- Desk-side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels
- Maintain, build and contribute to the documentation
- Hardware troubleshooting and application troubleshooting and support
- Imaging and Deployment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
You're the right person for us if you have:
- A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+ Experience
- 1-2 years of experience, working in a technical support environment
- Diagnose and solve application issues - 1st Level
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Full-time role with a labor contract,
- Shifts time – 08:00 – 16:30, 09:00 – 17:30, 09:30 – 18:00 (GMT)
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events etc
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Hybrid working time
- Regular team-building events
- High-end Windows machine + Monitor & all needed peripheral devices
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV in English.
All documents will be treated with strict confidentiality.