Software EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for a Software Engineer who will work collaboratively within a fast-driven software development team. The position is open for a UK-based market leader whose purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. "To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together - not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal." If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!
You’re the right person for us if
- You are genuinely passionate about developing products that will positively impact over a million people and our environment
- You love working in teams and collaboratively building features that impact customers
- You are motivated by owning products, from inception to continuous improvement
- You believe strongly in test-driven development and continuous delivery
- You love building scalable, resilient solutions
- You seek learning opportunities to deepen your expertise or broaden your knowledge
- You have built or contributed to a variety of systems, ideally in different technologies
- Knowledge of the best engineering practices and continuous delivery
- You have experience building highly performant applications
The tech stack includes
- Strong experience with Kotlin
- Showcasing hands-on experience with React
- Good understanding of Quarkus
- Desirable experience with Terraform
- Plus, if you have knowledge of AWS, Spring, and CircleCI, that would be a bonus
From us, you'll get
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Co-funded MultiSport Card / Cool Fit Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Co-funded Transportation card
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company clubs, initiatives & regular teambuildings
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, and events
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.