Senior Quality Assurance EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company based in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnership, as opposed to vendorship.
We're currently searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for a UK-based partner that is passionate about reviews. Review insights help brands improve their service and products, and help consumers make informed decisions. Every day our partners collect thousands of trustworthy reviews for thousands of brands.
What you'll be doing:
- Testing of our partner’s core application
- Creating and executing accurate and detailed test plans
- Capturing, reporting, and retesting of defects
- Participate in team activities such as planning, stand up and retrospectives
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of commercial testing experience
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into working test cases
- Goal focused with a commitment to meet targets
- Outstanding oral and written English communicational skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to work collaboratively within the team and the extended team e.g. UI developers, Java Developers, and other stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
We would consider it a plus if you have experience with:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level or Higher
- Previous experience in testing customer-facing websites.
What you'll get:
- Excellent opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies
- Additional private health and dental care
- 26 days paid holidays
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, from home, or even remotely
- Co-funded MultiSport card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact at the company
- Part of a strong local tech community with lots of technology events
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings.
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.