DevOps / System EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
Are you interested in Blockchain? And interested in solving fascinating problems with fascinating tools? We're currently on the lookout for exceptional DevOps engineers to join a Berlin-based FinTech market leader who are expanding their tech team here in Bulgaria via TechPods.
The company offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ether - whether online or mobile - with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
Is this the job for me?
We are looking for people who want to help us design, build and keep secure our highly scalable cloud infrastructure. Do you have broad technical skills and experience across multiple aspects of development and operations such as agile frameworks, automation and CI/CD engineering? Join our team and you will work with a group of truly talented people, and you’ll be able to apply all the skills you have acquired over the years, and of course, acquire new ones.
What will I be doing?
As a DevOps / Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for our core AWS infrastructure and constantly improve it in terms of automation, resilience and robustness. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure code base
- Continuously improve our CI/CD automation to speed up the deployment cycles
- Continuously improve our cloud infrastructure logging/auditing capabilities
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to identify and solve issues and tasks that can be automated
- Ensure the security of our cloud infrastructure and services, including reliable backup and real-time monitoring
- Continuously improve and test our backup/recovery strategy
- Contribute with your input to the definition of our internal roadmap
- You have at least 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Strong AWS experience especially in the following services: VPC, EC2, IAM, Cloudformation, S3, Route53, Security
- Strong background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- Experience in Configuration Management tools (Ansible preferred) and scripting languages (Bash or Python, etc)
- Strong Linux experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or systems engineering related major or equivalent related work experience
- Work on meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary
- Additional private health and dental care
- Work with cutting-edge technologies along with an agile environment
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people who highly value your opinion
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office, or remotely
- MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings, regular team building events to get to know your co-workers, and unforgettable company trips
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.