Junior Front-end EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
Our partner is a UK- based company, and together we are seeking a Junior Front-End Engineer to help us build and deliver a next-generation cloud-native technology platform that will enable businesses to access the financial products and services they need to succeed in global trade. The platform is to be built on modern infrastructure and technologies in a way that will provide the backbone for the future of the business for years to come.
- Working on the maintenance and development of the front-end of the new web app.
- Working on the selected appropriate patterns/abstractions/dependencies for the development of new features.
- Refactoring existing features and paying down tech debt.
You’re the right person for us if you have:
- Any experience in building for browsers (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Experience in front-end frameworks and libraries such as (React, Next.js, Tailwind, CSS).
- Experience in testing (TDD, BDD, Jest, Cypress).
- Experience in working with APIs (GraphQL) and data fetching in React.
- An eye for design would be useful but not essential.
Why should you join us:
TechPods is a cool and calm place to work. You will be fully supported by a group of smart people who will help you succeed with even the smallest of tasks! We take our work very seriously and sometimes we have deadlines to hit but most of the time you will have enough freedom to enjoy the perfect work-life balance.
- Additional private health and dental care
- Flexible working hours, from our new modern office at Campus X with free tea, coffee, games room, rooftop terrace, etc.
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Keeping you up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuilding
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.