Software EngineerSofia, Bulgaria
TechPods is a UK-based technology co-sourcing company with offices in Bulgaria. Unlike traditional IT outsourcing companies, TechPods' fully transparent model enables companies to scale quicker, while mitigating risk and reducing costs. We strongly believe that traditional outsourcing is dead, and the key to long-term success lies within partnering, as opposed to vendoring.
We're currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer that will work collaboratively within a fast-driven software development team. The position is open for a UK- based market leader whose purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. "To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together - not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal." If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure.
Is this the job for me?
We're interested in hands-on engineers with expertise in at least one programming language - if your experience doesn't match our stack exactly then don't worry, we hire based on software engineering talent, not language-specific skill set. We’re interested in engineers with deep experience in similar technologies and also polyglots who are comfortable working across the stack.
You’re the right person for us if you possess:
- Strong hands-on experience with Node.js
- Experience in TypeScript
- React experience would be considered an advantage
- Relational Databases experience (NoSQL is considered an advantage)
- Desirable to have experience with Kafka (or similar)
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Practical experience working with a microservice architecture
- Experience working within an agile team environment
- In addition to that, you'll have the chance to try technologies you may like: Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and many others.
- Additional private health and dental care
- Flexible working hours, from our new modern office at Campus X with free tea, coffee, games room, roof terrace, etc.
- Co-funded MultiSport Card to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor, and wellness activities
- Having the great opportunity to work with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people where your opinion is highly valued
- High team autonomy to make a significant impact on the company
- Keep up-to-date with weekly company meetings & regular teambuildings
- Self-development monthly budget to spend on books, courses, events, etc.
Should you choose to accept this mission, please send your CV in English.
Аll applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner.